- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 4
- Expertise: Researching and developing new IPM programs
Training IPM standards and practices Making facilities cost-effective Using LED and HPS lighting systems
- Emmett is an IPM/Cultivation Manager that has spent the past 3 years as a licensed pesticide applicator and is proficient in irrigation drench, manually applied, and foliar sprayed pesticide and pest prevention solutions.
- He is currently researching and developing new IPM programs.
- He has trained several team members in IPM standards and practices which has led to the eradication of several different pests.
- Emmett has 4 years of cannabis cultivation experience focused on a 10,000 square foot indoor grow facility with 8,000 square feet of full vertical integration.
- He works closely with all departments, management, and investors to ensure daily procedures are held to the highest standards.
- Emmett is comfortable with managing, educating, and supervising team members on all aspects of plant propagation, maintaining state compliance, and best cleanliness practices. He has a strong passion for team building and communication, creating a beneficial environment for both workers and plants.
- He’s worked with both LED and HPS lighting systems and several different nutrient systems.
- Emmett’s goal is to make the facility he’s partnered with as cost-effective and as high-producing as possible while adapting to changes.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter