- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 20
- Expertise: Managing a full-scale cannabis cultivation facility
Seed-to-sale knowledge Cultivation Proprietary grow system design
- Gemma is an experienced Cannabis Cultivator and Consultant with seed-to-sale knowledge, family-style team support, and the skills to manage a full-scale cannabis cultivation facility.
- With 20+ years of experience, Gemma worked with several grow systems and mediums, leading her to platform a proprietary system to produce the highest quality product.
- Her proprietary system utilizes a strict organic IPM in combination with a perfected environment to evade pests and plant disease.
- As a Consultant in the cannabis industry for the last 3 years, Gemma has successfully platformed and managed commercial cannabis facilities ranging from 2,000 sq ft to 400,000 sq ft while providing owner and team training.
- Gemma saved and advanced several cannabis farms with problematic issues.
- She created a starting lineup of vetted strain phenos and her own exclusive strains.
- Gemma also has multi-state experience and is proficient with METRC and third-party seed-to-sale programs.
- She’s submitted 300+ cannabis flower samples and has never tested positive for pesticides, mycotoxins, microbials, etc.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter