- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 20
- Expertise: Large-scale manufacturing and retail construction
Finishing remodels promptly Completing projects on budget Tracking metrics
- Gerald is a licensed architect and interior designer.
- He has 20+ years of construction project management experience in large-scale manufacturing and retail and 3 years of construction project management for cannabis cultivation centers, retail dispensaries, and vertical enclosed grows.
- He is willing to travel or relocate.
- At a cannabis company, Gerald was the Construction Project Manager–he completed 12 project build-outs and remodels in 2 years on time and within budget.
- When senior management changed, they eliminated the whole department.
- He is very friendly, methodical, professional, he communicates well, is detailed oriented and organized.
- Gerald is very good at budgeting, scheduling, break-out costs, zoning, vendor negotiation, review, leading meetings, Capex approvals, and acquisitions.
- He is also experienced with progress reports including pictures, tracking metrics, project sign-off, and lien releases.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter