- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 20
- Expertise: Large-scale manufacturing and retail
Finishing remodels in 2 years Completing projects on budget Tracking metrics
- Gerald (AIA, CQM-C) has 20+ years of Construction Project Management experience in large-scale manufacturing and retail.
- He has 3 years of construction project management for cannabis cultivation centers, retail dispensaries, and vertical enclosed grows.
- He is very friendly, methodical, professional, detailed-oriented, and organized.
- Gerald is a licensed architect and interior designer.
- As the Construction Project Manager at a cannabis company, he completed 12 projects, build-outs, and remodels in 2 years on time and on budget.
- When senior management changed, they eliminated the whole department.
- He is proficient at budget, scheduling, break out costs, zoning, vendor negotiation and review, leading meetings, CaPex approvals and acquisitions, progress reports–including pictures, tracking metrics, and project sign-off–and lien releases.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter