- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 20
- Expertise: Operating large-scale extraction equipment
Analyzing cannabinoids Documentation of all processes Intaking of biomass
- At a premier cannabis company, Grayson was in charge of operating large-scale extraction equipment, documentation of all processes, intake of biomass, and analysis of cannabinoids.
- For fresh frozen, he would process over 300 lbs in 8 hours.
- For dry-cured trim, he would process roughly 150 lbs in 8 hours.
- Grayson’s very particular about the small details to ensure the machine is optimizing maximum production potential with safety in mind.
- He’ll thoroughly check the system to ensure all seals and hoses are functioning properly and keep an eye out for any losses in pressure or vacuum that may indicate the potential for leaks or moisture intake.
- He is also mindful of the cleanliness of the machine and the extraction work area.
- Before transitioning to the cannabis industry, Grayson spent nearly 2 decades in the wine industry.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter