- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 15
- Expertise: Running finance departments
Forecasting, financing, and overseeing treasury/controller Leading portfolio companies in esoteric sectors Spearheading sales and marketing strategy
- Greyson’s experience includes working in investment banking for 15 years, consulting, advisory, and direct principle investment in private equity.
- Greyson is currently the interim CFO for a cannabis company and a Managing Partner.
- Additionally, he led the sale-leaseback deal team as part of a cannabis company transaction.
- Greyson’s last 6 years in private equity gave him experience in running finance departments with all 7 portfolio companies, including forecasting, FP&A, debt/equity financing, overseeing treasury/controller, and 13-week cashflows.
- He has a natural ability to research opportunities, analyze options, and exercise independent judgment on matters of importance.
- Greyson successfully led a deal lifecycle with the acquisition, investment, business valuation, debt/equity structure, and capital raising initiative for a $10M post-money valuation for a start-up cannabis company.
- He reduced packaging costs by 0.50 cents per unit for a start-up cannabis project.
- Greyson led portfolio companies in esoteric sectors, including agricultural, resulting in over a 350% YoY growth and an increase to 30% operating margin from 10%.
- He spearheaded the sales and marketing strategy, resulting in a 105% increase in net income over 2 years and a 100%+ increase in revenue.
- Greyson is responsible for the restructuring land lot portfolio of $150M, resulting in a 6% YoY return (was a non-performing portfolio prior).
- He was also responsible for a deal team revenue generation of $6M.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter