- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 8
- Expertise: Analyzing and dealing with data
Developing analytics in the cannabis industry Setting up the data analytics department Analyzing and dealing with data
- Harland MBA, CAPM, has 8 years of progressive technical operations analytics experience with the last 5 years developing analytics in the cannabis industry, integrating QuickBooks and METRC.
- At a cannabis company, Harland was one of the first 30 employees.
- He set up the data analytics department, integrating QuickBooks, METRC, and Salesforce, using SQL and Power BI.
- The cannabis company he worked for spun off a CBD company, and the CEO for that organization took Harland with him to do the same for a new company.
- Harland has also been consulting for other cannabis companies.
- Harland loves the challenge of dealing with and analyzing data in the cannabis industry and looks to be on a rising team.
- He resides in Oregon and would prefer to stay, work remotely, and commute when necessary. However, he will consider moving to New York for the right opportunity.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter