- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 8
- Expertise: Identifying fraud and theft in company
Driving operational efficiencies Developing credit card fraud detection system Saving money by discovering POS system issues
- Harvey is a Loss Prevention Director who can help identify where fraud and theft are occurring in your company.
- With access to the vast amounts of data being created by the cannabis industry, he can also help drive process improvement and operational efficiencies across your business.
- He worked in established businesses in widely diverse industries with robust Loss Prevention programs in place.
- While at a popular clothing retailer, Harvey saved the company more than $1M in “shrink” after discovering an operational issue with the Point of Sale system.
- In 2016, Harvey saved a company roughly $500,000 in credit card chargebacks by developing a system that detected credit card fraud and prevented the transaction from “hitting the books”.
- Due to discount abuse, Harvey made a business case for eliminating a discount that caused $750,000 of loss in one quarter alone.
- For another company, Harvey discovered that various Center Managers were using the company’s account for personal business–these employees were subsequently interviewed and terminated.
- He also initiated an investigation into the center/vendor relationship, which indicated that centers were ordering merchandise, food, and alcohol for their personal use, as well as resale on other sites.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter