- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 4
- Expertise: Developing SOPs for all cultivation activities
Leading teams and navigating interpersonal conflicts Establishing working relationships with world-renowned academic researchers Reducing operational costs and environmental pollution
- Hudson has a BS in Agriculture with a major in Soil and Water Science and a minor in Chemistry.
- He has completely eradicated root aphids, powdery mildew, and spider mites from a facility.
- Hudson has experience leading teams and navigating interpersonal conflicts while always upholding professionalism and integrity.
- Hudson developed SOPs for all cultivation activities that take place at a 22,000 sq ft cannabis facility.
- Procedures span every activity from propagation, data collection, daily monitoring of plants, equipment functionality, IPM spray mixing and application, post-harvest room cleaning, stock tank mixing, and more.
- He trained the cultivation staff from the ground up on the majority of activities that take place in the garden and his team’s post-harvest cleaning strategy ensures a turnaround time that is 300% more efficient than initial practices.
- Hudson systematically created a targeted nutrient top-off strategy for a recirculating hydroponic environment that saves 50-70% of water and nutrients compared to the beginning fertigation approach.
- This improvement dramatically reduces operational costs and environmental pollution while enhancing total medicinal yields.
- He has established a working relationship with world-renowned academic researchers.
- Hudson and his cultivation team consistently collaborate to systematize the timing of every task at the facility through the use of an app-based scheduling software.
- Each planting cycle is tracked, and individual tasks are logged, allowing for complete transparency and accountability from propagation to harvest.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter