- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 20
- Expertise: Revenue-enhancing and cost efficiency improvements
Financial/accounting management Developing internal audit processes Financial forecasting/reporting
- Julian has 20+ years of accounting experience and currently holds an inactive CPA–he also holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
- He’s been responsible for financial/accounting management with a track record of revenue-enhancing and cost efficiency improvements, team-building and mentoring, and timely and accurate financial forecasting/reporting.
- As a Controller for a restaurant franchisor with 19 retail locations, Julian developed financial and accounting SOPS and handled all weekly KPI reporting and journal entry adjustments.
- At a real estate management company, Julian led accounting and financial reporting for 50+ equity ownership entities. He also prepared/filed both annual federal and multi-state income tax returns for all their multi-family homes, offices, hotels, and construction companies.
- As the CFO for an apartment communities management organization, Julian gained 25% efficiencies in payable processing, accounting, and reporting systems for 45 different properties across 6 regions throughout the western states.
- As the Senior Director of Finance at an entertainment company, Julian developed internal audit processes in all venues, improving internal control and uncovering an ongoing pre-existing embezzlement scheme of over $100,000.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter