- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 8
- Expertise: Compliance and internal audit program
Overseeing all compliance, government/regulatory relations, industry relations, etc. Contributing to banking, fundraising, and investor relations Liaising with legislators and regulators advising on cannabis policy
- Kade is a cannabis executive who is currently SVP of Compliance and Government Affairs for a multi-state cannabis operator who oversees all compliance, government/regulatory relations, industry relations, policy analysis, licensing, new applications, and emerging markets.
- He contributes to banking, fundraising, and investor relations regularly as well.
- Kade is open to relocating anywhere in the U.S.
- Kade came into a cannabis business and built up the entire division initially as the sole contributor to a department of 7, creating and implementing a compliance and internal audit program and active industry/government relations/advocacy programs.
- From early 2020 to the present day, Kade helped to acquire and operationalize 27 licenses in 5 different states in both medical and adult-use markets.
- Kade was also a co-founder and Chief Compliance and Government Affairs Officer at a vertical cannabis operation in California.
- He wrote applications and operationalized 17 licenses in cultivation, manufacturing, and distribution, helping to launch 2 separate brands in the competitive market.
- Throughout his 3+ years in cannabis, Kade has been an active member of trade/lobby groups in 5 states and was instrumental in liaising with legislators and regulators advising on cannabis policy during 3 state transitions from medical to adult-use cannabis.
- He has been elected to several positions of leadership in trade groups across the country, thereby exemplifying his disposition as a leader in the industry.
- He is also a frequent contributor to panel discussions for policy and industry analysis.
- Kade also spent 20+ years in biotech/medical devices as a clinical scientist and corporate compliance/development executive with both start-up and Fortune 50 companies alike.
- He has played an active role in fundraising and government affairs, routinely deploying the rigor of his scientific background and applying it to company systems and processes.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter