- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 9
- Expertise: Developing strategies to maximize production
Improving yields, quality, and compliance Developing SOPs for propagation Training cultivation managers
- Kendrick is an evidence-based cultivator that’s been employed in the legal cannabis industry for almost a decade.
- Kendrick improved yields, quality, and compliance at every facility he managed.
- Through optimism and positive reinforcement, Kendrick cultivates culture as well as cannabis.
- In the past 2 years, Kendrick focused on training cultivation managers in a variety of infrastructural, nutritional, pest, and cultural issues present in 15+ different cultivation facilities.
- As Director of Operations Support, he worked on everything from the development of SOPs for propagation to packaging, as well as developing training materials and sessions.
- He brought multiple facilities online by supporting the design, construction planning, commissioning, and operation of multiple facilities at full production.
- Kendrick worked and successfully cultivated in environments ranging from basement remodels at 1,000 sq. ft. of cultivation benching to a facility with 23,000 sq. ft. of cultivation benching that had state-of-the-art equipment.
- As a Facility Manager, Kendrick increased yields beyond expectation and historical performance.
- He developed facility audits and auditing services to help others achieve his success.
- Kendrick is skilled at developing a strategy to maximize the production and quality of the product within the limitations presented.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter