- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 14
- Expertise: Organic farming and permaculture-based methods
Building custom soil recipes Creating composting plan using all organic matter Designing and building aeroponic cloner system
- Kensington is a certified Master Gardener and possesses a deep-rooted passion for sustainable farming practices and permaculture design.
- He has 14 years of cannabis experience and extensive knowledge in organic farming and permaculture-based methods, as well as indoor and outdoor commercial cannabis and hemp cultivation.
- Kensington built custom soil recipes for all stages of growth, designed and built AACT brewers along with a pair of 3,000 gallon AACT brewing systems that directly inject into the main irrigation supply.
- To deliver fully comprehensive custom tea recipes designed for all stages of growth, he installed under and above-ground drip irrigation systems at 3 farms.
- Kensington designed and built an aeroponic cloner system to supply 5,000 clones at a time
- He created a composting plan to utilize all organic matter and return it to the plant through soil building, worm farming, and tea brewing, which he’s practiced for 5+ years.
- At a hemp company, Kensington constructed 4 greenhouses from the ground up with a 5-person team.
- He’s managed up to 8 fully auto-light deprivation greenhouses at a time.
- He’s designed and installed LED/HID lighting, rolling benches, environmental controllers, HVAC systems, drip irrigation, and more.
- Kensington successfully performed IPM for field, greenhouse, and indoor production with the following applicators: 50/25 gallon dram sprayer, multiple pulls behind field sprayers, atomizers, foggers, backpack, and hand sprayers.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter