- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 34
- Expertise: Leading HR operations
Generating bottom-line growth Increasing employee retention Reducing executive recruitment expenses
- Leslie is an energetic, forward-thinking Human Resources Executive with extensive experience leading all aspects of HR operations for startup and growth-focused organizations generating significant bottom-line growth and increased employee retention.
- Currently, at a vertically integrated cannabis company, she is successfully building the privately-held cannabis firm from the ground up and acting as a strategic thinker and business partner to senior management.
- She increased employee retention by 32% through the development, implementation, and training of interview processes, team building, and cultural engagement initiatives.
- Leslie reduced executive recruitment expenses by over $50K, utilizing creative direct recruitment strategies.
- She reduced broker fees by 5% for all company insurance policies (GL, P&C, workman’s comp, health), resulting in savings of approximately $30K annually.
- Leslie has extensive experience in human resources and certifications from and memberships to Society for Human Resources Management, SHRM-SCP, Human Resources Certification Institute, and SPHR–CA Employment Law Certification is in progress.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter