- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 7
- Expertise: Financial modeling and analytics
Studying margins on all store categories Developing executive dashboard with key metrics Improving all accounting processes
- Maddox is an Accounting and Business professional with 7 years of cannabis accounting experience and experience as a previous business owner.
- He’s knowledgeable in the “big picture” of a business’s finance department and is extremely experienced in Excel, Quickbooks, METRC, 280E, financial modeling, and analytics.
- At a cannabis company, Maddox analyzed flower yields by strain and environment to enable the grow team to optimize and increase their flower production by 28%.
- He studied margins on all store categories–by brand and individual SKUs–so corporate and store management could make better purchasing decisions.
- He also developed an executive dashboard with key metrics, including daily sales, average ticket, customer count, average grams sold, and price per gram.
- Working on his own, Maddox improved all accounting processes at a cannabis company, as they rapidly grew from 4 medical stores to 9 medical and recreational stores.
- As a previous co-owner and finance leader for his own company, Maddox provided analysis services for some of his largest clients with over $1M in budgets.
- He designed a custom process that saved his clients 3-4 days per month in CC reconciliation and allocating expenses to cost centers, departments, or jobs/employees.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter