- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 3
- Expertise: Reducing operating expenses and eliminating overhead terminals
Managing P&Ls Developing a high-quality, affordable brand Getting patents
- Natalia has extensive experience as a leader in food and pharmacy manufacturing and 3 years of cannabis experience, holding titles such as VP of Manufacturing and CEO.
- She brings strong principles in food safety, HACCP, and GMPs to the front line and is boots on the ground with her team.
- She is open to relocating anywhere.
- Natalia managed P&Ls, and her biggest achievement was at a shipping/trucking company where she saved the organization $6M in operating expenses by creating a cross-docking model for trucking networks that eliminated overhead terminals.
- Natalia developed an entire brand based on high-quality, micro-dosed edibles that were affordable.
- This included single-serve 10mg chocolates to multi-serve panned items.
- One of the high-quality chocolates was produced for $0.60.
- The line did very well as an impulse buy stocked at the register.
- One of Natalia’s most fun achievements was creating and getting a patent for a popular American candy.
- Natalia had an opportunity to represent her brand through a pop-up.
- She formulated and developed a personal care product containing CBD (first-ever)–they made a limited amount for the event, and it sold out within 4 days.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter