- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 8
- Expertise: Corporate Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), and Capital Markets
Executing strategic acquisitions Raising capital Budget forecasting
- Parker is a Corporate Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), and Capital Markets Professional with 8+ years of experience leading teams responsible for executing strategic acquisitions, raising capital, budget forecasting, and project planning and analysis.
- At a cannabis company, Parker was the first M&A hire and led the build-out of the internal infrastructure and resources.
- Parker helped teach his group members financial modeling and valuation best practices.
- He also provided senior executives with monthly M&A presentations and facilitated acquisition strategy discussions.
- Parker also presented financial and strategic analysis along with term sheets to senior management.
- On live transactions, he led the due diligence, site visits, counterparty communication, and assisted with negotiations and legal drafting.
- As an Investment Banking Associate at a global investment and advisory firm, Parker worked on various sell-side and buy-side M&A engagements and public and private placement equity raises.
- He was on a team that sold a $360M European biotech company.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter