- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 7
- Expertise: Full-scale cannabis cultivation facility management
Craft and production-oriented grow Developing state compliance SOPs Providing owner and team training
- Perry is an experienced Director of Cultivation and Consultant who’s knowledgeable in all aspects of the cannabis industry and can manage a full-scale cannabis cultivation facility.
- Perry embraces and promotes an enriching culture of support, loyalty, and dedication.
- He worked with both craft and production-oriented grows and worked with indoor, outdoor, and greenhouse facilities.
- Over the last 7 years, Perry made it his goal to become a leading expert in all areas of cannabis cultivation.
- He earned a license to spray commercial pesticides and tested out almost every grow system and medium on the market.
- He’s proficient with METRC and many third-party seed-to-sale programs and helped develop compliant SOPs.
- As a Cannabis Consultant for the last 7 years, Perry successfully platformed and managed commercial cannabis facilities ranging from 8,000 sq ft to 50,000 sq ft while providing owner and team training.
- In about 6 months, he saved a failing branch and turned it into the most profitable of 16 locations.
- He assisted them in becoming compliant with state policies and in building a new team of intelligent cultivators.
- Perry can foresee market trends and pivot accordingly.
- He addresses concerns through the use of detailed SOPs and a good environmental control system.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter