- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 5
- Expertise: Regulatory process & securing cannabis licenses
Assisting in license applications Creating sustainable business plans Decreasing cultivation/plant cost
- Roland is a passionate and experienced Cannabis Lawyer with 5 years of industry experience.
- He successfully assisted dozens of early-stage canna-businesses and entrepreneurs in understanding the complete regulatory process involved in the Michigan medical cannabis market.
- Roland built 20+ comprehensive business proposals to help potential licensees save time and money when navigating the process to secure licensing.
- He created 10+ sustainable business plans for cannabis business startups with various licensed business models in the U.S. medical cannabis industry.
- Additionally, he assisted 5 different canna-business teams in completing and submitting their license applications.
- Roland completed a municipal application for an existing dispensary preparing for state licensing in under two weeks.
- At a hemp company, Roland completed two harvest seasons as a dual-licensed Hemp Cultivator and Processor while managing a 4x scale of various hemp strains (Year 1: 100+ plants of two hemp strains; Year 2: 400+ of top-rated hemp strains).
- He also researched and developed 10+ individually finished hemp CBD products ranging from hemp flower, pre-rolls, body salves, and CBD oil capsules.
- Additionally, he decreased the cost of cultivation/plant by 64% on a year over year basis at the hemp company.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter