- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 7
- Expertise: Strategic executive planning, employee relations, and full-cycle recruitment
Benefits administration Compliance Staffing training & development
- Samuel is a dedicated Senior HR Generalist with 7+ years of expertise in strategic executive planning, employee relations, benefits administration, full-cycle recruitment, compliance, HRIS, and staffing training and development.
- Samuel was the HR Generalist for a vertically-integrated cannabis company with over 130+ employees.
- He was responsible for onboarding, staffing, training, compensation, benefits, L&D, terminations, and employee relations.
- He was also an HR Generalist at another cannabis/CBD company and was responsible for various HR programs, including performance management, staff development, employee relations, and compensation and benefits.
- Samuel is versed in DEI initiatives and is comfortable speaking to such programs to an executive team and coaching them on such matters.
- Currently, Samuel is a Temp HR Generalist where he supports 500+ employees in the fulfillment department, helping with year-end projects such as COVID audits, employee reviews, and day-to-day HR activities.
- He’s experienced in working with hourly associates.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter