- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 20
- Expertise: Cannabis and hemp grow, operations, marketing, and R&D
Directing, designing, and implementing all functional areas Planning and executing advertising media campaigns Leading strategy and execution for public cannabis company growth
- Savannah, MBA, has 20+ years of progressive experience from marketing and growth strategies to working as a Chief Operating Officer for a cannabis company.
- She is accustomed to delivering outstanding results with multi-dimensional skills and cutting-edge execution and is a proven senior executive with expert management and leadership skills to drive success and profitable growth by unlocking brand and business potential.
- She currently resides in New York and is willing to travel.
- Savannah led company strategy and execution for growth for a vertically-integrated public cannabis company with operations in real estate, cannabis and hemp grow, manufacturing, and retail.
- She directed, designed, and implemented all functional areas, developing a strong management team in operations, marketing, sales, R&D, human resources, investor relations, business analytics, and finance to deliver consistently improving results.
- Savannah worked closely with the Board of Directors and Corporate Advisory Team to ensure smooth communication and coordination in all areas, including capital raise and compliance and acting as company spokesperson in media and industry events.
- Savannah grew a previous company from a $50M start-up to a $2.5B industry leader, achieving results with skilled financial acumen and P&L responsibility.
- She drove M&A activity with synergistic integration for immediate accretion and rapid growth.
- She combined strong analytical capabilities with vision and creativity, successfully initiating, developing, and leading cross-functional execution of the company growth strategy.
- Savannah planned and executed creative, digital, and conventional advertising media campaigns, driving double-digit increases in consumption and market share.
- She accomplished winning results and customer loyalty, utilizing transformative capabilities with people, processes, and technology.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter