- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 15
- Expertise: Managing indoor and greenhouse operations
Increasing rooting rates Detecting and managing pests Managing propagation, cloning, and watering
- Thandie applies her decades of knowledge to developing a cultivation facility that produces quality cannabis and high yields.
- She has developed SOPs with tried and true results in propagation, increasing rooting rates at 2 separate facilities to over 95% rooting success.
- She has a sophisticated understanding of plant physiology, and a honed ability to read crops and determine plant environmental and nutritional needs.
- At a cannabis company, she works on being an approachable manager, garnering a culture of inclusivity, respect, curiosity, and learning, ensuring employees grow.
- Employees under Thandie have flourished into hard-working teams, caring for 120,000 clones at any given time and introducing 28K-34K clones into propagation weekly.
- Thandie shepherded hundreds of crops from seed to harvest, managing both indoor and greenhouse operations.
- Her ability to detect and manage pests via IPM curtailed many seasonal pests and assisted in deterring infestations at both a 30,000 sq. ft greenhouse facility and a 15,000 sq. ft indoor propagation area.
- She performed all cultivation tracking and recordkeeping functions within the seed-to-sale electronic system in a compliant manner.
- Thandie is well-rounded in all aspects of grow room operations including systems, installation, climate control, and preventative maintenance to eliminate all types of mold, powdery mildew, and pests.
- She oversaw all phases of production including cloning, propagation, and watering.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter