- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 9
- Expertise: Crop production, growing environments, nutrition, and fertility management
Developing and executing advanced irrigation strategies Creating a detailed crop schedule Consulting on design/build cultivation projects
- Tim is an experienced Director of Cultivation, and has 5+ years of legal cannabis industry experience in tightly regulated midwestern markets, working for highly successful companies.
- He has a horticulture science degree with a focus on all aspects of crop production, including design considerations, growing environments, nutrition, and fertility management.
- Tim has 9 years of experience working in commercial horticulture/plant production environments and assisted and consulted on various design/build projects for cultivation facilities.
- He’s worked with ownership, general contractors, engineers, consultants, project managers, investors, and other key stakeholders of the company/projects.
- Tim has strong familiarity and adaptability with various computer software, including seed-to-sale compliance tracking (Biotrack THC).
- He also has a strong familiarity working with various production systems and media types, including peat moss, coco, Rockwool, hydroponics, and organic soils.
- Tim is extremely proficient in climate manipulation equipment for indoor facilities and developing and executing advanced irrigation strategies as deployment methods of “crop steering.”
- Tim was one of the very first growers hired at a premier cannabis company.
- He helped execute a vision for long-term business success and viability while moving up the ranks to management.
- Tim came into a struggling cannabis company, set a cultivation strategy and vision, trained, and hired key talent, eradicated all pest populations, increased yields by 250%, and paid off their first grow building in less than a year of operation.
- He achieved best-in-class yields, potencies, QA testing success, and related cultivation KPIs.
- Tim excels with creating and adhering to a detailed crop schedule, budget forecasting, and staffing models.
- He has formulated great vendor relations with some of the biggest and most highly respected companies and suppliers in the industry.
- He’s been responsible for the build-out of various tools and methods for performing large-scale pheno hunt, breeding projects, and evaluations.
- Tim has also built out business intelligence tools to make decisions to maximize cultivation business success and profitability.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter