- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 12
- Expertise: Analytical chemistry, wet lab techniques, and gas/liquid chromatography
Managing daily operations of cannabis testing and reporting Working in academic and commercial labs Creating validation reports and method developments
- Val, Ph.D., has 12+ years of laboratory experience in both academic and commercial labs, with 1 year as a Laboratory Manager for a cannabis testing lab.
- At a laboratory, Val managed the day-to-day operations of the cannabis testing and reporting on LIMS, managing a team of 3 scientists with strict compliance to the cannabis regulatory guidelines.
- Val is well versed in analytical chemistry, gas/liquid chromatography coupled with mass spectrometry, wet lab techniques, and is very knowledgeable with ICP-MS, LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, GC-FID, GC-MS, and can do small maintenance projects on the instrumentation.
- Val has experience with method development, validation, and creating validation reports.
- Val is an easy-going professional with a calm demeanor.
- He has a collaborative management style and is passionate about cannabis.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter