- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 10
- Expertise: Organizing seed-to-sale production
Trialing and processing cannabis Managing greenhouse crossing blocks Managing cannabis production techniques
- Wade spent the past 10+ years studying, planning, organizing, and managing projects and teams focused around vegetable, ornamental and medicinal crop and seed production both domestically and internationally.
- He successfully organized seed-to-sale production of both cannabis flower and processed cannabis products, including all aspects of plant production, from sourcing seeds to fertigation and IPM program implementation.
- Wade also managed greenhouse crossing blocks containing senior breeder’s advanced genetics used for international seed breeding programs.
- He is extremely proficient in trialing and processing both tomatoes and cannabis for production.
- Wade has experience managing traditional cannabis production techniques applied in research labs, growth chambers, greenhouses, and fields.
- He also trained employees across multiple agricultural and horticultural construction positions.
- Wade designed, installed, and managed irrigation layouts in both greenhouses and warehouses.
- He’s managed crops grown in rockwool, coir, peat-based soil, and many other types of grow media.
- Soilless production was his focus for years before transitioning to pro-mix and other peat-based soils for most projects.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter