CannabizTEMP is seeking hardworking and reliable Production Technicians to join our client's company in National City, CA. As Production Technician, you will be responsible for entry level packaging and labeling of all items being prepared for shipping orders from a manufacturing facility that produces various cannabis-infused products.
The ideal Production Technician will possess a strong work ethic and the ability to meet production goals working efficiently as part of a team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Properly assemble, package, and label products in preparation for shipping as outlined via customer order.
- Work as part of a team to meet production schedules.
- Must follow all applicable policies, procedures and guidelines; including the safe and proper operation of any/all applicable machinery, instrumentation, and equipment.
- Record data in all necessary software platforms.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, with co-workers and management.
- Practice good housekeeping habits throughout the facility with focus and personal contributions towards a clean and organized assigned work area at the end of the assigned shift.
- Miscellaneous tasks and duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements:
- Cannabis or manufacturing experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP100