- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 2.5
- Expertise: Business valuation and litigation support
Financial statement analysis Valuation modeling Financial forecasting
- Jonah is a CPA who graduated with a double degree in Finance and Accounting and is currently at a financial services firm offering business valuation and litigation support services.
- His responsibilities include financial statement analysis, financial forecasting, valuation modeling, general ledger review and adjustment, industry and comparable company research, oversight of junior analysts, interns, and support staff, and managing the firm’s document management system.
- Starting in public accounting and spending the last 2.5 years in business valuation, Jonah’s career has been focused on getting into the nitty-gritty of financial and tax documentation for a variety of companies.
- The different sectors include real estate, hedge funds, private equity firms, law firms, medical practices, SaaS developers, manufacturers with multi-state operation/distribution chains, and various mom and pop retail and service businesses.
- Jonah also worked closely with the senior staff at the financial services firm to develop and deploy marketing, training, and other professional development tools both internally and externally, as well as incorporate new technology and database initiatives.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter